Try to make this short. Two years ago my wife's 2001 T&C ltd was attacked by a rodent (groundhog we think) and it chewed through both upstream and downstream O2 sensors and when I went to start it the wires shorted and took out the PCM/ECM/ECU. I replaced it with a remanufactured PCM from a reputable reman place Cardone and everything was fine for about a month. My son used it to go to work as he had some work needed on his car. I get a call from him and he's in a parking lot a little down the street from his work with a dead T&C. He tells me that it died several times in the short drive to where he was so I brought the code reader. No codes so I get it running give him the car I drove out for him to follow me home and sure enough it starts to hesitate and almost shuts off and does shut off for several seconds and does this about a dozen scary times on the highway at 70 mph but low rpms. The original PCM wouldn't recognize a signal from the upstream O2 sensor but worked without the shutting off but threw a code for it. I had to replace the original because of the code but only to get it E-Checked. The original is back on, with the code but it doesn't shut off like in front of a 70 mph line of traffic. I would suspect the PCM. You can plug in a code reader or do the key on three times to see if you have any codes. Advance, Autozone, maybe others will let you return a PCM (without questions) so it might be an idea to order one if you can't find the fault in another place. I did it without giving up the original for a core credit. If a new one doesn't fix the problem return it and put the original back in and keep searching. The T&C (reman) PCM was the problem but didn't throw any codes??? Must have had a bad solder point they missed during reman that happens over time on the originals.

OIP (31).jpgcircuit 5-26 001.jpgsolder defect 001.jpg