I have for sale a really nice OEM 360 cast crank, casting number 3418640. This crank was in a 360 block with a 1971 casting date. This is very clean with the rods and main journals already cut .010/.010. The only thing that this might need is a very light polish. Other than that, it needs nothing. At some point though, this crank was balanced at the back of the crank as Mallory metal was installed in the last counter weight as seen in the pics. No heavy metal at the front though since the OEM balancer was used. Neutral balance converter and standard offset weight front balancer setup. Additionally, the oiling holes have been chamfered so better bearing oiling. In addition, the OEM balancer that was used for the original balancing is included. The hub is in decent shape but a slight groove can be felt so perhaps a repair sleeve might be in order. The balancer pulley bolts are also included. I would like to get $75.00 for everything plus the shipping. This is a heavy piece so the shipping will be crazy. Local pickup would be great or depending on location, I can meet part way for the cost of fuel and any tolls.

Edison, NJ
rider1454 at aol.com

IMG_5678.JPG (1207 downloads)
IMG_5679.JPG (1207 downloads)
IMG_5894.JPG (1209 downloads)
IMG_5896.JPG (1206 downloads)