2002 Jerry Bickel Dodge Viper

Ready to race top sportsman / bracket car it is very basic, Nothing fancy, very light weight, simple to run 7.50 quarter / 4.50 1/8 with ease. Very reliable drivetrain. Fiberglass body. Tons of carbon fiber throughout. Lamb Struts/ brakes Weld wheels 110" WB. Racepak recorder with 8 exhaust sensors, driveshaft, fuel oil etc. sensors. Mega 450 delay box, JBRC fab ford 9" rear end. Air charged chute. Engine is 540" Aluminum Keith Black water block, 572 Indy heads, Indy Tunnel ram. Crowler billet crank . long billet rods . small light weight gas drilled JE pistons. Titanium valves, Jesel rocker system and Timing Belt. Stefs oil pan/ reservoir. Stock Car products dry sump pump. Coated Hooker headers.

Glide with JW bell house, JW case, Best at the time BTI internals, Pro clutch pack, Aburrizi Pro light Valve body, Cheetah Shifter, Chance bolt together aluminum convertor. Car has been well maintained, stored in climate controlled garage for many years. Car has never been damaged in any fashion, drivetrain has never been damaged in any fashion. Engine and trans rebuilt every season. Needs nothing, will come with new slicks and front runners, couple N20 bottles.
I will separate drivetrain from chassis. Chassis 55k , engine 35, trans/convertor 5k

Fun car to race! Go fast like the big motor guys , just with out all work and hassle ... Add fuel and go! Me and my wife did it together with ease, lost her in 2012 and stopped running the car then, just not the same. Time for it to go...

Will trade for credit towards the following cars : Lambo Huracan or Aventador / Ferrari 488 or F8 , Viper Comp Coupe or Gen 5

DSC04340.JPG (1645 downloads)
DSC04334.JPG (1643 downloads)