I've used over 500 gals layup Resin since the early 60's in my non-manufacturing fiberglass projects. . I used to buy the resin in 55gal drums. In South Florida it had a limited shelf life that seemed to appear without warning about a year out to fail/gel unused.

Over a dozen years ago I started toying with Carbon Fiber/epoxy builds
The epoxies are nearly double the cost, and I have been buying them in much smaller quantities.
1 & 5 gal's to save money and concerned about the 1-year manufacturer quoted shelf life, Epoxy seems to offer more options and therefore requires even more flavors (viscosity, cure time, use temp, etc) and therefore needs more effective shelf life to eventually consume.

About 8 years ago I had the idea to refrigerate the epoxies until needed to extend shelf life. I dedicated a regular 24 Cu ft refrigerator for the task set to 43F (I am a Mopar guy). I am surprised today to report I am now starting on my 8th year on refrigerated epoxies and can detect no loss of performance.

Although I do few structural critical build-ups, and I have no way to measure mechanical properties of 8-year-old epoxy, it does seem to be money saver. I have for a number of years begun storing all resins/filler/Hardners the same way and am very pleased with the results. I need a bigger refrigerator.

I expect this year to run out of my oldest stored refrigerated epoxy so the "test" will end at 8 years.

Not sure Epoxy manufacturers are excited to share this outcome.

I am now wondering if paint storage might achieve the same success,

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.