Originally Posted by John_Kunkel

Not really a "statistic" but I take notice of which forums the various board members frequent. On a board dedicated to cars, and especially Mopars, it's interesting to see some members rarely post in the forums related to cars. I've seen this on other boards...some members seem to be only interested in the Off Topic forums. shruggy
John, I'm an absolute fanatic. I loved cars since I have memories. I was one of those kids (as many of you I'm sure) that could tell what kind of car was on the street in an instant. I still can if it's older than around 1990. I lay in bed at night thinking cars. Every time something is wrong with one I dwell on it and it makes me miserable until it's fixed. I have loved Mopars since the age of about 10 years old, but everything car/truck/bus/tractor since about four years old.

BUT, while I read the tech section almost every day, I rarely find a question I can add anything to. The knowledge base here is excellent so I just read and learn and resist the temptation to chime in with something that's really not that helpful. I wish I could help more!

Facts are stubborn things.