Originally Posted by srt
Thank you all. We like our truck even with it's rear lamp and passenger power window gremlins. I do wonder how long replacement parts will be available. The headlight replacement quality sux, and time to get a new block heater cord.
This (gen) dodge has been pretty kind to us, 2 lift pump replacements, a fuel float, one front axle, couple sets of brakes, band adjusts, lots of various filters and lubes. Oh, the driver seat foam replace, that was a good move.
Still on original injectors, I attribute to regular use of power services fuel additive.

Most electrical issues are due to the TIPM under the hood, had it with EVERY 2004-2015 Ram I have had. That is the fuse box under the hood, all electrical connections that go through the entire truck go into that box, and they had a poor design that was never fixed! I lost connections to the lights, connection to the entire cab, gremlins that come and go, and one time even killed the truck and had to tow it home (2007 Cummins dually). My 2004 had the worse one, had to buy a rebuilt TIPM off of eBay and replace it. Mopar never would acknowledge the issues but it is well known, all you have to do is Google TIPM issues... mad

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!