I have not seen the check and have asked the company what needed to be done to issue a check in just her name. We started the mutual fund account in July of 2018 and she closed it in November of 2023. The trust is under my SSN so if it's cashed by the trust, it's still on me. It was only a few hundred a month to get a cushion until I could take from my retirement 401 and rules changed and I can draw without penalties as soon as I retire. $11,200 was put in an was cashed out at $13,000. I am not sure if taxes were withheld or not. Last years 1099 showed "total ordinary dividends $44.43" "qualified dividends $44.43" and "total capital gains distributions $1,326.88". We haven't drawn anything from the account prior, so I'm guessing distributions is something to do with money made in the account and used to purchase more shares. Only $400 was put in for 2023. I am going to email the company back today to ask for an image of the check or at least who it's made out to and any documents relating to closing the account.