Originally Posted by jcc
Not yet mentioned, but I thought this box had like a one? point faster steering ratio over an OEM PS box, granted not much, but nobody has even commented on that aspect as if it's not even noticeable?

The OP asked for opinions on the kit and he's gotten them. The bottom line appears to be, Is the paint worth the gain ? that is what every one is commenting on.
I actually got to one of their senior tech guys while trying to sort out issues with a Mustang install. After getting to know him, he admitted it started with one kit for Something like a tri five Chev or cashmaro. He said the interest and sales were beyond expectations. So they figured they were on to something and started using the same box in A LOT of different app's by changing the weldment /adapter. Little NO actual testing was done on actual installs.

He also admitted they were winging it as the owner and his son moved to Tennessee (I think) and were concentrating on making Custom guns. Research at the time confirmed this.
He further said they really didn't have any actual Engineers in house just staff left over from the U-Joint days which is where the old man made his $$

As I stated earlier, I have installed quite a few and everyone was a PITA. groaning, box to column alignment, pitman arm and center link alignment issues and the list goes on. We didn't have issues with the hoses as we usually made our own.
BTW, I'm not trying to be offensive to you in anyway beer