Update: Got the transmission pulled out and opened up. The teeth on the 3/4 slider don't look great and the teeth on 3rd gear don't look much better. Additionally, the slider seems to have more play on the hub than 1/2 in comparison so we placed an order for all 3 items. I can't speak with certainty as to what shape they were in when the transmission went together but will try to be investigative as it goes back together to determine if there are any other underlying issues or causes. It seemed like it didn't engage well on the bench when moving the slider into 3rd but I'll take another look when it goes back together, ultimately where the shift fork puts it. Lastly, I'm thinking we'll try to dial in that scatter shield again tomorrow with the shims that were there and see how things line up. I'm hoping it checks good. As previously said, I appreciate the input and will keep you guys posted as things progress... Thanks again! -Trent

[img]https://s9.postimg.cc/6fbjxzfvv/48-2016-_Drag-_Weekend-_Best-_Burnouts-lpr.jpg[/img]

73 GTX *440*727*8 3/4*
69 DART GT *440*4 SPEED*DANA*
73 ROAD RUNNER *451*4 SPEED*DANA*
64 F100 *383*4 SPEED*9"*
75 DODGE D300 *440*4 SPEED*DANA*
99 DODGE RAM 3500 4X4 DUALLY... ON 38"s