Originally Posted by TJP
Originally Posted by shanker
those are the good ones with stabilizers to keep them centered within the connector housings. The ones sold as most parts stores do not have those. A high quality crimper is required...I like my Astro 9477 crimpter

Which jaw set crimps the male terminals without tweaking the "STABILIZER" tangs?

Do they do both crimps at the same time ? beer

With the Astro 9477 I don't know if it'll tweak the stabalizers or not..I'd think it would. I've never gotten my hands on the terminals posted above and have had to use the packard's that are more common for repairs. But yes the Astro crimper will crimp the bare wire and insulation at the same time.

There's a massive thread on FABO where I and several other folks have all shared our experiences restoring & rebuilding harness with as close to factory terminals as possible.

The Federal Government has not yet learned that you cannot legislate morality 1970 Coronet R/T FF4/FF8/V85/V1G 440/Auto/3.23 1970 Coronet R/T FK5/FK5/V8W/V1W 440/Auto/3.55 1970 Super Bee TX9/TX9/V8W/N96 383/Auto/3.91 1975 Duster 360 VS29L5 Daily Driver