Originally Posted by RoadRunnerLuva
If I am looking at the picture right, the engine bay is a total different
shade of red, than the rest of the car... correct? When was the car painted?

Underhood paint isnt dead on.match by any means,,, But not as bad in person as the pictures makes it appear. , Neither are original paint and I can only guess they were painted at different times. As to when I have no idea. But the exterior paint is nice. Not top quality show car nice. But shows VERY well in person.

As to why he is selling, And this is only a guess on my part is the car wasnt exactly what he wanted when he bought it, ( Deep down he really wanted a 68-69 Coronet RT or Superbee ) BUT it was well within his budget and 25 minutes away,,,, so he settled.
Weve talked and IMO it most likely needs a nose seal in the compressor. And again, that's a guess on my part . He has his own mechanic. . And I'll stop there.

The car runs and drives excellent. Doesnt smoke, knock, tick, or leak a drop of anything.

I feel its the original interior and im 99% sure it IS the original vinyl top. The top is showing its age with some small age cracks in corners. Not hateful but not perfect either. Its still here in Tucson and I would drive the car home anywhere right now without worry.

As for the price, he is losing, money I know.

If I werent retiring in 8 weeks I would probably buy the car back and just keep it. I really liked how it looked and drove.