Ohh fun a thread I didn’t know existed

Yes Ben (The Mr Norm 1966 Dodge Coronet Street Ram) the 426 Wedge Coronet is a legitimate 426 Wedge 4 speed Coronet it’s been confirmed by Galen that’s it’s 1 of 3 known to exist and 1 of 2 in the United States and the only 1 available for someone to purchase. I’ve spent a full year researching every bit of this car from the time we stumbled onto and am still learning more I’ve been in contact with the original owner as well who can confirm when he bought the car new it had an Orange 426 Wedge sitting in it. We obtained the car from our buddy who goes by the name StreetKing on here you may know his race car Shawanda. There was a 2nd Build sheet with the car that was also marked 426 Wedge however it got lost before we got it while the build sheets both called out the car as a G code or 383 which was the specs the car was originally built to the car was changed on the assembly line along with a hand full of others to have a 426 Wedge dropped in in the event the 426 Hemi couldn’t compete in NASCAR while the build sheet says G the cars actual VIN has an H which is commonly mistaken for 426 Hemi when in reality is just 426 C.I. If anyone wants any more specific questions I’d be happy to share and show all my documents sales ads and conversations with the original owner as well as proof from Galen Govier.