Looks a lot like the Cuda I am helping with. The Chassis when was it Tagged and how fast is it tagged for. The motor needs more specs to make any kind of judgement but looks like some good parts but inside counts more. Price is the most important thing, You know you will be taking most things apart to be 100 percent sure of everything. Will likely have to go through the motor and rebuild it, one reason is to find out what is inside of it. The Tranmission will have to go through that also just to see if the good parts are built into it but if the shifter is telling the story of the parts inside it has a clean neutral, I like that. The rear end same thing will have to take it apart and make sure everything is good and the gear is what you want for your application. So put all this work into what you are paying. If he knows nothing about the car you are going to have a giant learning curve and I hope everything is OK with the motor, trans, rearend and Chassis. Not trying to put the Cuda down it looks very nice but we only see picture on here and it is hard to tell how it was built by them. I noticed the intake, if built by Hogan that is a good one. Other things you mentions are good also. Good luck with you purchase if you decide to. I think you are going about it correctly sending people that know there stuff to help look at the car and get their opinion. You have all Winter to work on it if you decide to buy and could be ready for Spring Racing.

Last edited by hemicar1971; 10/20/23 12:12 PM.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY