Originally Posted by topside
Most of those "budget" Mopars were clones and/or had some weird "restoration" choices.
There was a '67 Coronet, red/red with Cragars, that appeared pretty nice - think it went for low 20s.
Several cars went to Bid Goes On; on a couple it seemed there was no money in the room.
That Q5 Dart GTS - discussed on its own thread - pulled low 40s.

I looked at the GTS up close and personal. It had quarters replaced, and the trunk drop down on the drivers side was patched but not very well, the passenger side looked good though. Looked like original sheet elsewhere but I couldn't look in the trunk but in the thread I already posted that it was a 67 lid. Not numbers matching engine, in fact there were no numbers on the pad near the distributor and I couldn't see the date code and VIN pad on the block. I was there to inspect it for a buyer and he as out at $35K, but I was sitting near the guy in the balcony that bought it, he seemed happy...

Last edited by Rhinodart; 10/07/23 01:55 PM.

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!