jacked up the Duster and did some probing, the UCA bushing rubber is cracked, and the UBJ's have a little play in them so yup, I'll be rebuilding the front suspension over the winter.

already picked up some .920 MP bars to replace the stock slant 6 bars, and I think I'll go for a hellwig sway bar since my car never came with a factory one. I'm planning on ordering parts from rockauto. KYB's have a rebate so I'm going to use those, and I plan on using the moog problem solver UCA bushings for more caster.

I've heard others say the Moog is junk now, so for ball joints, LCA bushings, tie rods, etc, does anyone have any feedback on different brands? should I still stick with Moog? is Mevotech any good?
Mevotech supreme line is $40 cheaper each than moog for LBJ's ($25ea vs 65ea). Delphi is about the same, and AC delco about double the Mevotech.
UBJ's and LCA bushing, TRW, Delphi, Delco, Mevotech, and Moog are within $5 of each other

I think I'm going to go for a disc brake conversion to replace my 10" front drums while I'm at it, and right now am looking at using an 8 1/4" rear out of an XJ cherokee to handle the rear end bolt pattern conversion.

any feedback is appreciated

1976 Spinnaker White Plymouth Duster, /6 A833OD
1986 Silver/Twilight Blue Chrysler 5th Ave HotRod **SOLD!***
2011 Toxic Orange Dodge Charger R/T
2017 Grand Cherokee Overland
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude (holy crap, my daughter is driving)