***** Dog Transport *****

I know this isn't car related but I wanted to post this help request because this dog is at a "kill-shelter" and I really want him but I'm currently stuck not being able to travel far at the moment and hoping maybe someone might be able to help. I'm also seeking help from pet transport companies as well ... Thx !!

Is anyone driving up through Georgia To Kentucky or anywhere near Kentucky that could or would be willing to pick up a small dog for me in Winder, Georgia, and bring him to me or as close as possible to Louisville ???

I am adopting this little man and right now, he is mine to lose which is why I'm trying to work it out to get him transported for me. I cannot leave home this coming week because I am watching over 6 dogs and a couple of cats and one of the dogs is sick so, until the following week ... I am stuck here.
If anyone can help or you know anyone who can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Please feel free to drop me a line and let me know what your fee is and we'll take it from there.

***** OR ***** Or if you can pick the puppy up in Winder, GA, and deliver him to Ringgold, GA which is only about 2 hours and 15 minutes apart where a friend of mine is willing to bring him as far as Beechbend Raceway Park next Friday and I can pick him up from there. I'd be perfectly satisfied with this if we can just get it done ??

Thx, Jeff.

376274634_10224286075604491_3763020853980249799_n.jpg

"Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son......"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Dqj4fHmM