https://www.ebay.com/itm/1959281294...Pl%2BeDJNZLe7E%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR5rHvuu9Yg

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Super original 1977 Dodge Power Wagon 4x4, California rust free survivor in great condition. Unique W100 8 lug half ton short bed powered by a V8 360 with automatic transmission and 4 bbl Edelbrock carb. Dealer ordered AC that still works. As you can see in the video truck starts right up and drives. Brakes are good transmission is good. Super straight and solid body and frame. Zero rust. body was never modified or taken apart. 4x4 works. Four wheel drive has automatic locking hubs and a light on the dash shows when it's engaged. Truck has original paint and stripes. Original interior. The interior is all there and complete. The lights and turn signals work, the only thing I've noticed is that the speedometer is bouncy and won't give an accurate indication. I have a mileage diary from the previous owner going all the way back to 1994.There's a matching spare and all the tires are good. All the glass is good. Doors open and shut. Overall just an awesome original dodge that you just dont see often. It has a clean Ca title. Registration is expired
if you have any other questions please call or ebay message me.

1970 Dodge d100/eventually going on a 77 D100 frame