Originally Posted by hudsonhornet7x
Originally Posted by cudaman1969
About the scooters, I’ll be back on one next year (if still available). My knee got very bad walking around, had to sit 3 times till I could walk again wife and I left at 2:30 on Friday. On Saturday I could not go so we packed it in. Like one said a lot of FAT lazy people on them. Also saw a lot of banned golf carts out there too. Swearing around kids, this is an ADULT car show not a kiddy fun land, leave them home! As far as political, DONT look at the stuff, real tough today being democrats I guess. Had some good conversations with nice guys in the food court. Most all were very friendly. I wonder if the IRS would be interested in some of the ‘businesses’ on the grounds. Anyway rant over.

If someone needs a scooter that's fine. ( if you have a bad knee, you are a great candidate for one, especially with the heat.) Just don't cut me off/park in the middle of the aisle/ and generally act like rush hour in china. A few times I saw 2-3 carts cruising together like they were a small gang or something, playing follow the leader. I bet they have a space set up for just carts on the show field next year. lol. "Who needs to look at super bee's, there is a 2017 rascal mobility scooter with a set of wheelie bars that you gotta see!"

As far as those loudmouth guys swearing, if they were real men they would know better. You don't have to conduct yourself like that in front of kids and the fairer sex.

I am not a Democrat. I am not really political at all. I will state this again however, ENOUGH with all the political b.s. It was a car show, not a rally to get someone elected or cry about how your group of liars ( whichever side you are on) were treated unfairly by the other side.

Get out of my way or I’ll run you down, seriously I use the scooter like I drive on the road, with some sense. I’m very hard of hearing so I don’t hear much, but I also don’t pay attention to the loud mouths either just like the politics, smile and move on. I’m looking for parts.