Unfortunately we got rained out Friday, but spent the night at the track ready to race Saturday.

I was very happy with how the car ended up running. With the timing guessed at 34 degree's no jet changes, shift light set to 6700... there was no time to test, only time to race!

After going out in Round 3 of the primary race on a 0.005 breakout ...DVW (my Dad) and I were both lucky enough to be chosen (at random) for the Ricky Newmeyer memorial race. We both made it to semi finals and for the first time ever had to race each other!

We were in the lanes and someone asked my daughter if she was betting, who her money was on. She looked at me and just said, "Sorry Dad." lol We had a good chuckle.

Unfortunately my car spun the tires badly from a poor burnout (man am I rusty driving this thing!), lost more then 2 tenths in 60ft and it wasn't much of a race.

DVW went on to win the race though, which was absolutely great.

As for performance? Well I was pretty happy. Sunday morning with the DA at 3500ft and the HP correction at 1.09, the car ran a nice 9.97@133mph (1.38 60ft). Considering the weather, and the fact that we had 175lbs extra in the car trying to slow down to 10.0 index would say she's got a lot left in her!!!

Overall a great race weekend, and first full outing for the combo. Had a ton of fun with the NSS guys, and felt good to get some round wins the first weekend out.

IMG_20230628_214326.jpgIMG_20230628_214334.jpgIMG_20230628_214322.jpg
Last edited by dizuster; 06/28/23 10:20 PM.