I didn't have any problem with that. I have the 360, though I did go to a junkyard and looked at a few with 4.7s, damn I'd have had to pull the engine out to get at the 4 nuts that go thru the firewall.
As it was I only had an issue with 1 of the 4. I had to unscrew the trans dipstick from the back of the head to get at that one.
I'm 3 days into a "5 hour" job according to Mitchell.
That includes a trip to an LKQ (never again, Sunday or not) they changed their prices drastically. An automatic add of 40% for a "90 day warranty" and the b!tch tried to charge me separate for the heater core, the evaporator and 5 blower motors (each actuator is a "blower motor") so i went outside and pulled off the wiring harness and left the rest on the counter.
For that wiring harness, a air cleaner assembly and a factory Durango radio it cost me $84 to get outta there. I was blown away. If I would have taken that "heater box ASSEMBLY" it would have been $200 just for that.
I just wanted the housing because of a couple of cracks, which I JB welded instead, (which accounts for most of the time spent) and because I have been fighting a "won't blow air out the floor vents" for years.
I had already bought new evaporator and new heater core, and new actuators. I pd $31 ea for the actuators at O'Reilly's the junkyard would have wanted $23 each for their used ones. Screw that.
I wanted the wiring harness because I've replaced the blower motor resistor pigtail so many times I was left with nubs.... And had to cut the connector for the blower motor when I replaced that the first time about 5 years ago. Everything on mine is brand new now except the plastic housing itself.
What a rube Goldberg setup for the linkage to open the various blend doors on that thing jeez..... I've fought with that over the years on mine too (another reason I wanted to start with a different housing)