I went through a fence at work years ago when my throttle stuck at WOT showing off entering the yard when no one could see me, that was in my old 415 HP M.W. 1963 Plymouth Belvedere, I had removed the throttle spring return bracket of the left front carb the day before and of course it swung under the throttle linkage on the carb hanging it wide open when I let off the throttle, I reach down after going through the fence and manage to turn the ignition switch off while doing donuts in the dirt field next door whiney
Murphy loves messing with us , HUH rant puke shruggy
I forgot to mention that the left rear wheel cylinder failed while I was on the brakes trying to stop it, it blew the piston out of the cylinder bore and away it went again going through the fence shock puke whiney I had to call my wife after work to come pick me and the car up with my old car hauler truck wrench The car still had the original rear end in it with the tapered axles with left hand lug nuts on the driver's side, what a pain it was getting the brake drum off the axle rant shruggy
What is the old saying, the bad things that happen to us that don't kill only make us stronger, I never wanted to be Superman whistling grin

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 06/06/23 02:57 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)