Originally Posted by Blusmbl
That sounds beautiful. 9k stall is just something I can't comprehend, lol.

Assume you're shifting in the 5 digit range on the tach?

1-2 is 94-9700
2-3 is 10-10200

Depends on the weather conditions and what stator we have in it. To be honest it is still pulling the g meter at 10,200 so it likely wants to go even higher but at some point the butt pucker factor takes over. But we have thought about it, was the plan for the final but we broke a header tube in the semis and were fractically trying to fix that so we didn't have time to change anything else. Thankfully we found a tig welder and got it welded up and back together just in time for the call to the lanes. We are still trying to determine the "happy place" for the engine when the water grains are over 100. We actually think we need a new larger carb as well which is being done as I type and will be on for Norwalk..

We will finish up the year with the new carb there and Indy then going to try some stuff for when we run with the west coast guys. We are appreciateive to have an outlet to test the car which is what we use the WCNA stuff for testing. Two BUG changes will be done for that race in November, at least thats the plan, Cant stand still always looking for more..

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"