I thought it might be Crew Chief but, wasn't sure, i went and looked after posting and was then pretty sure.
So, are you happy with it, recommend it?
My hand scribbling in log book just gets less legible with age/patience i guess and, i really like the way this lets you read comparisons so, if your happy with it, i think thats what im going to do this week. We have a two week off here so, wheels going out for bead locks and i have time to learn the software.
If you have regrets, i will look more closely at the other platforms.
Crw Chief 'appears" to be pretty straight forward , intuitive .
Would appreciate any review/opinion you might have.
Our best pass on the new bullet so far has been a 5.96 1/8 with the 60 off a goodbit, sidewalls gave up on the slicks and even 14lbs didn't effect them paddling over themselves, just put on a set of m/t pro radials and got a 1.28/29 60 on second and third ht/while being on bad air, 28.50 air pressure and too rich- then rained out.
We are still behind you- dang it!!! hahahah.
I think with some new rear shocks, a decent t&t day to finish chasing new build gremlins and getting the car dialed- we can see some pretty good times/60"s . New 540 is just,,,, different, the 60/330 split radically different, all shock settings went out the window and, while getting close, sidewalls just gave up so, now learning the radials ( just glued em, almost no movement of tire on rim- amazing, but, will bead lock em)
We are off on mph even though times look good for power/weight/air so, guess a converter adjustment is coming off, bout 4-5 mph off where my calculations show we should be- everything else- the math works,and i can see wheel-speed vs rpm not climbing as expect in 3rd but, i could be wrong as well, tightening up might hurt car between splits. Fun learning eh??
Dang it though, you would still kick our tails!!!
I think low 5.90"s will be our best regular index/dial with 1.25-28 60's averages, your beating our teeth out on the 60-330 split- whew , that girl is dialed up front side- whew!!

Last edited by RustyM; 05/08/23 10:38 AM.