i went to lqqk at a 73 charger se for sale ( market place ) with a guy from town wanting a father and son project. it was a good hour away in Rockford ill this guy knowing I'm into Mopar's and have many asked me to come along. the father is a ford mustang guy and son 14yrs old wants nothing to do with them and really is a Mopar or Nocar kid !!!! lol the car didn't look too bad in pics asking 3 thousand dollars. Now I told myself I wasn't going to say too much and let him make his decision.so we get there and OMG!!!! what a pos!!! no dash ... nothing !! no wires huge holes everywhere !! firewall. no floors. Rockers gone. Rear rails not even there from midway back. Basically, all I saw was??? passenger side door useable? maybe hood? had a 383 block in it that looked like it got pulled from a river. Glass that's it!!! you had to see it to understand!! I just couldn't stay silent as hard as I tried. I felt / feel so bad ...! the kid was there, and the dad was surprising him and he (kid) didn't care he just wanted it no Matter what!! I said I don't see 8 hundred dollars in even parts, and he agreed, and we pulled out trailer in tow the owner never even came out. This guy doesn't have much $ so in my mind I did wonder if he may be seen it different?? this was a few days ago and since I been thinking about how bad it's gotten especially with chargers!!! I can understand if you are after a title and a rt or #s car? BUT A RUSTED OUT 73??? COME ON!!! my gut told me I shouldn't of went along and I was right !! I just got the message that " the kid ". wants to make a stock car out of it cut and widen it whatever?? whatever?? and Hes not cutting up a good car. just sad !!! I have restored my share of Mopar's and no way this car will ever go down a road again ... and if by chance it doses it's a safety Hassard. ps . never going on a lqqk see again!!