When I had my 94 1500 w/5.9, I did several mods to it. Cat back, K&N FIPK, P-part pcm, 1.7 Crower roller rockers, 1st gen F&B throttle body[ modded stocker]. I did the rockers as opposed to the cam since the cam was very expensive, from Mopar Perf and by their charts was the least power gain, especially if you look at the money outlay. One thing you can do is change the setting on the TPS. I found out about that around 02/03 on a forum. What that entailed was checking the voltage at the back of the unit, key on/no run, to find one of the circuits reading the position change. Don't remember which one. I believe it said to figure out which one read .5v. Once identified, remove the TPS. You'll see there are steel bushings in the screw holes. Remove the bushings. Put it back on. Check the voltage again on that one wire and get it to read like .7-.8v. Tighten the screws back down, make sure it still reads that. What it does is really make the throttle response snappy when driving. It's like when you did a curve kit on a distributor using the heavy weight and the lightest springs. Later on I did put the MP/Mike Leach headers on. Also at that time I put a V10 truck cat on. It had larger in and out on the pipes which worked perfect for the headers and cat back. And get this, it was less expensive than the V8 one at the time

Carl Kessel