Originally Posted by INTMD8
Thank you. I originally thought I would fill in the fratzog on the cap with black paint but not sure. (same with my indecision about a tail stripe)

I don't know, I think that's really subtle without black paint. The way it looks now, if I walked past it at a car show and saw that detail, I would just chuckle and smile. I'd probably want to meet you and shake your hand wink. The rest of the car is like a big hammer, the subtlety of the Fratzog detail helps with the balance. Are those Coyote pencil coils? If so, I bought a set of those from MSD and hope to install sooner or later. Besides shortening the boot that goes over the spark plug, did you have to make any other mods to the coil? The MSD coils have that stainless steel coil spring inside the boot for connectivity between the coil and the spark plug tip. That looks a little sketchy to me but it works for the OEM. And, you have to add a stud or some sort of attachment provision to the valve cover. And once you do that, you're locked into a specific direction on the coil wiring. I thought it might be neat to run all the coil trigger wires to the rear of the engine to make the casual observer wonder if it is a Gen I 392. What ECU are you using? Thanks - nice car!

1972 Pro-Street 'Cuda, 500" Eagle stoker B Block, Eddy RPM heads, Victor Manifold, 850 Mighty Demon, Hemi 4 Speed, Dana 60 w/4.88 gears - Built by Hansen Racing Middlesex - NJ