Originally Posted by copchaser
Just curious if someone on here knows someone who has a roll in upper management at Ram. I've been trying to order a 3500 mega cab diesel since September. Problem is I want it painted Hydro blue. Back in September I was told the color would be available after the first of the year. The color is available now, but only on the Power Wagons and the Rebels which are built at the same plant. Ram continues to refuse to paint a SOLD truck, a, available color. I have tried a couple of dealerships. I have written Auburn Hills 35 letters, sent over 40 emails regarding this. Ram has responded to two emails, the first was back in September and second was in February. I was informed by both dealers that this request is simple, just need a manager to sign off on it. Does anyone have a connection at Ram? I am mind boggled that Ram doesn't what to sell me a truck. In retail business, a sale is a sale. Back in 2009 Chrysler begged us for money to keep the doors open. How quickly they have forgotten.

Forget it. They are not going to paint one truck. Once the color is set for production for that model you will get it. Its all in the marketing and that wont change for one order. Exception can be in fleet orders,