Most recently all of the engine block mchining, balancing and crank prep, along with some head work for my W2 stroker build was done by Fastime Racing, they are at 12254 Universal Dr., Taylor, MI 48180.

Previously I had my factory '596 head casting epoxy patched by them (during my DIY porting work I managed to uncover a pinhole sized casting porosity that connected the exhaust port to the cooling feed - so most likely it was already pretty thin in that area regardless). They pressure tested the head to find this, took several tried b/c the stuff was in the exhaust cross-over area, so hard to reach. They prepped the head after, did the epoxy work, which than lasted for about 5 seasons of weekend street use, so plenty of heating /cooling cycles, which I thought was a darn good result.

They are very good people...genuine, no BS kind of a shop. The owners are proud of the work they do. I was originally referred to them by a local racer (whom I've known for some years now and have a good relationship with) that does performance work locally (engine builds, etc.). He does all his machining at their shop. They also race against each other, so there is some real world feel to the work the do.

Some years ago they used to have their price sheet posted on line, I can't find it on their site anymore, so I've attached the last one I saved up, which is 2015...so prices I'm sure have changed since.

Attached PDF document