An issue with several of them is they look OK until you load the suspension. A lot of times axles move a bit when the springs are under compression. The black 39 Plymouth was one of the 1st Dakota chassis swaps I encountered (I did not do it). that rear end didn't shift towards the rear as much as I expected when the rear springs were loaded (the rear springs had a lot of arch in them). I could have solved that with relocating the axle on the spring, but that car went away pretty quickly after it was drivable. Those were pretty big 15" tires on it.

Another thing to consider, especially on the front, is often as the tires are turned left or right, the tire/wheels don't pivot on the center line. The tires can kick out farther at the front when turning or farther out at the rear when turning. In those cases, you need to offset the tire in the fender opening so the tire clears the fender as the steering turns the wheels, especially if the tires sit close to the fender opening like a lot of frame swaps will do. It seems to me that was an issue with the mid 50s Ford trucks. You notice that big $$ silver 55 Ford has the front tires sitting way inside of the fender edges, that was probably how he got away with the centered front tires.