Originally Posted by n20mstr
just add a small plate kit ..... shruggy

I know...... LMAO , im just being "that guy"

Props for keeping it all motor

The level your at now......info doesnt seem to come easy .
As already mentioned, get with a "good" shock guy and hopefully you get some help. ALSO 235 radial cars are right at your ET level, and yes they have a power adder but some are leaf spring cars and maybe some of that info can crossover to your program.
Are you data logging, and do you have rear shock sensors to see the travel as the car is going down the track??

AND ....nitrous cars dont add power down track, usually the kit is all in by .9 or less , so in reality you are pretty close to a 235 radial car

yeah working closely with mensker there shocks are on all four corners and have been back and forth a few times to tune them up.. yes we have racpak unfortunately we do not have travel sensors at this time however we do video under car often typically the problem is at the area that we want to work on is .3 to .4 typically. And I do agree with your statement regarding the 235 tire stuff. on a good track like Vegas or Sacramento a 1.12. 60 ft is common on the marginal tracks where I think we can be better.

In the 8s N/A.with Brett miller W8's
5.07 at 133 at 2700lb