It’s been a long time since I’ve logged into Moparts as I haven’t had a Mopar for several years and felt I didn’t have anything to contribute. Or seek help with. Well, times have changed and I recently purchased a 2010 Ram 1500 quad cab with a 4.7 v8. Nothing really fancy, but the wife loves it and I guess that’s what matters. But we’re having some issues with it. Ever since we bought it, it has a tendency to stall when coming to a stop, especially after an extended drive or off the highway. Tried to get the car lot we bought it from to fix it, but they are useless and now won’t even return our calls. Anyone have any ideas? I’ve been thinking of spraying out the throttle body with some carb cleaner, but it’s been too cold when I’m home to do anything. Also, is there an effective injector cleaner that isn’t just a bottle to poor into the gas tank? This has been the biggest issue with it. There is also a code for a steering angle sensor fault and possibly an issue with the steering column control module, which I think may be connected, but I’m unfamiliar with all of the modern electronics. Give me a good old fashioned 60s muscle car any day. Btw, the truck only has 107,000 miles, which I thought was really good for a 13 year old truck.

Opinions, thoughts, suggestions?