Originally Posted by redraptor
Originally Posted by HotRodDave
Originally Posted by DaveRS23
Have you looked at the www.alfaobd.com for the Mopar stuff? And there are gateway bypass cables readily available. Lots and lots of info on this on the Ram truck forums.

Looks like it only works on a few vehicles and unfortunately even though I do specialize in dodge stuff I need to work on fords, chevies, hondas toyotas... to pay the bills.

What did you end up getting? I've been looking to upgrade from a reader to something better but I don't have a "shop" just maintain family vehicles. I was looking at this:

https://www.amazon.com/LAUNCH-CRP123X-Enhanced-Four-System-One-Click/dp/B07RLF8FBC/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?crid=8NWRT83WW8X2&keywords=launch+cpr+123&qid=1675770497&sprefix=launch+cp%2Caps%2C870&sr=8-3-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFJS0c0TFVOUVhSTVomZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTAyOTc0NjEzR1pZNzdENDc5RlJVJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA2MjU3MzgyTEdLSFkxWFA2SU5DJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

I bought a Autel Maxysis and love it, very easy to program VINs into modules and ECUs, easy data stream with seemingly all the PIDs all sorts of functions to activate stuff like injectors, coils, sensors... I used to have a Launch X431 or something like that and it was the worst scanner I've ever used and I have used a lot. Lots of PIDs missing and just about totally unuseable on european stuff even though it was supposed to support it, it was very slow in general.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!