I run pretty much the same stuff except wedge heads. Charlies pan, Johnson scraper and screen, Indy cover on Melling HV pump, single line. All Als stuff is single line as well. Not sure if the Milodon cover is better or worse than the Indy? Did you have 10 in the pan? Or 10 in the entire motor? The factory dipstick location didn't work. The stick hit the pan above the oil level and slid across the pan. We added a dipstick to the right side of the pan. It's calibrated for actual pam level. Not engine total capacity. Usualy run it at 7 to 71/2 qts. Lower than 7 I've seen the pressure drop on hard shut down. 8qts seems fine as well with the Master lube accumulator first fire up is about 11 qts in the motor. With the exception of when it ran without a windage tray and hurt #3 it's been flawless for over 800 passes. It runs 5w20 and 5w30 at a 50/50 mix. The current pressure is about 80. I've run it as low as 60 with no ill effects thru the traps at 7200-7300. If mine drops like yours I've never noticed it in the car. Of course thats looking at the gauge at 147+ going across the stripe
Doug

Last edited by dvw; 02/03/23 09:07 AM.