Originally Posted by gdonovan
Originally Posted by 2boltmain

I don't know the youtuber in this particular video but I do know a successful youtuber can make 6 figures a month. At that pay one could sacrifice a lot in the name of profit.

Don't do you much good if in jail.

I'm sure there is laws on the books about being on a train right-a-way let alone causing an accident. Not like the guy got stuck at a legal train crossing.

Rhode Island for example: Trespassing on railroad right-of-way. – Every person who without right knowingly stands or walks, or rides a bicycle or other vehicle on the private right-of-way of any railroad or railway operated by steam or other power, except for the purpose of crossing it at a highway or other authorized crossing, shall be fined not more than one thousand dollars ($1,000) or be imprisoned not more than one year, or both. Any person violating this section may be arrested without a warrant by any police officer or any special railroad police officer and proceeded against according to law.

I think most of that is the law or regulation nationally. It's the same or so I was told by a Norfolk Southern worker here in Ohio and surprising how far from the tracks jurisdiction extends. I was what I thought far enough away from the tracks behind where I worked one day taking photos for my young son. A NS worker came up behind me and let me know I was too close to the tracks even though I thought I was on our company's property. I told him what I was doing taking pictures for my son so he asked me to come over to his service truck and he pulled out the next year's Norfolk Southern calendar to give to my son. COOL. He explained the rules and surprisingly they even in some situations onto private property. Those people don't stand a chance if they think they are going to get any compensation from NS, they'll be lucky if they get away without a fine.