Good afternoon everyone.

I am in the beginning stages of putting together a hemi for my 70 Cuda. I have a BMP block, molar crank and rods, intake, and Edelbrock Victor Jr heads.

I am using an Al Debevic (sp?) k frame, and will be using the small hemi e body power brake booster. Ideally, I am not interested in converting the car to manual brakes.

A few questions. I hope to use Stage V roller rockers, but I am concerned the (stock-ish appearing black wrinkle, but taller and wider) stage V valve covers will not have enough clearance on the passenger side shock tower, and the brake booster. I realize it will be tight no matter what, but I’ve heard horror stories of there being no clearance at all.

I am looking for pictures of something similar to my combination and how tight the clearances are on each side. I do not want to modify the passenger side shock tower.

Again, to sum it up without being too wordy: e body, Debevic k frame, valve covers to fit stage V rockers, and small e body hemi booster. Hoping someone has this combo, or something similar that I can take a look at.

Also, I realize there is currently a thread very similar to my question, using Barton valve covers. I am following the replies there as well.

Thanks to everyone in advance for the help.

Last edited by 472Coronet; 01/26/23 05:48 PM.