When I bought my first Charger in 1980 nobody wanted these cars,and often people gave me sh*t for wasting my time and money on those old Dodges! Wingcars were always just out of reach of my budget! Now they are out of reach of evryones budget! lol! I tried to get a loan to buy an orange 440 4 speed Superbird from a local body shop/used car dealership,and the loan officer from the bank looked at the car and denied my loan application,saying that old Plymouth isn't nor ever will be worth $4000,00! I hope he was watching last night and choked to death on a cocktail wiener! It's great for the hobby that they turned out to be collectible.and desirable,but sometimes I really miss the days when I used to buy running driving second generation Chargers for $75.00!

Last edited by chargervert; 01/14/23 09:59 AM.

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic