Originally Posted by radiatorman
If you want to call, I should be able to let you know what radiator you need, either small or large font. As far as the 048 in the 69 car, I have never seen that. What is the date code on the side bracket?

Thanks,
Bob

Bob, I don't know the date code on the bracket? The car was at a local cruise in when I spotted it and the owner told me the history of it that it was all original and only used for drag racing its entire life with the previous original owner. It had, at the time, less than 9,000 miles on the odometer. I went to search for some Hemi radiator cars when I remembered the '69 Bee. I don't have a real good close up of the radiator part number but I swear it looks like 2898048 and has a Scheduled Production Date of January 2, 1969. Here it is and what do you think? Does the side shot of the right side of the radiator help with the difference between the 048 and 054? It does to me as at the same cruise was a '69 RT with an 054 radiator (SPD A22) and looking at the photo it appears the black Hemi Bee's side mount to the firewall tap is longer as the area above and below the bolt is larger?

Mike

DSC00031AMRBB.jpgDSC00031AMR.jpgDSC00028 (2).JPGDSC00067 (2).JPG