Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Originally Posted by A12
I'm a lifelong drag racer (I won my first trophy in 1964 at Mickey Thompson Drag City in Fontana, CA) and try to accelerate my race cars rapidly as possible, spinning the tires defat that effort.

Have you ever raced anything other than in a straight line?

Nope, I've had the opportunity to drive an offroad desert racer years ago in the Baja 1000 but passed on that based on how rough those race vehicles beat you up while driving them to be completive, I don't like pain.
I've rode off road motorcycles (many different sizes from 90 CC Honda step through up to a 650 CC Honda set up to race in the Baja 500 set up by Al Baker years ago) to 500 CC two strokes in the Mojave Desert for a lot of years for pleasure. I've got hurt on them more than once also realcrazy
I've own and use ski boats, dune buggies and a lot of different motorcycles to ride off road as well as in the sand dunes in SO CA
I have help several different roundy round racers in SO CA, we ended up making them faster by focusing on attacking one issue at a time, I did learn that the motor is not the most important part of those car, to win races the car has to be better than all the other cars out there racing from the front bumper bolts to the rear ones. Same thing on the driver, they have to be driven to win and learn how to lose and learn from both experiences to get better and faster .
I am a commercial instrumented rated pilot with a little over 1100 hours total time as pilot in command.
I don't make comments on here to insinuate anything, if I think something is wrong, I'll say it in print outright on here, as many of you know, stirthepot devil
I have been truly blessed in my life, THANKS be to God bow
Any other questions or comments?
BTW, I don't own a "Smart Phone" so my replies and using the internet are based on when I want to get on my desk top computer that gets turned on and off when I use it.
The last thing about Ken Block is that he died doing what he wanted to do. It is to bad that the video camera mounted on his helmet broke through his helmet and kill him whiney

May God have mercy on his soul up luck

No one cares. You have mentioned those things ad nauseum in a million other threads.

You have no idea how to shut the FU, do you?
Time to set yourself a timer. When it hits 0:00, that's is enough internet for the day.

Stop trying to dig "up". It don't work, son.