Originally Posted by FastmOp
So does the 1st pdf show power coming into one place ?

And not using the black box.
It looks like you should be able to put power to orange with red stripe wire, going into driver seat switch, and a ground on black wire coming out of switch. That should allow you to operate the driver seat, if you don't have power seat module!! For the passenger seat, if it is power. You should be able to put power to the red wire going into the passenger switch, and use the black wire for the ground, going to the passenger side switch. The motor to switch wiring is already there and done, if you have the switches, and motor still attached and hooked up as originally installed. If you have the Memory seat module (I think you do), It looks like you have the memory seat module for driver seat. Then you will want to put power to the memory seat module on terminal #9 Orange and red wire. Connect ground to terminal # 11 black and orange wire. I PM you my phone #, if you have any ??

Last edited by Dartsport540; 12/29/22 08:09 AM.

548 cu. in., Bill Mitchell Aluminum Block, CRT 727 auto trans, Alston Chassis. 8.981et at 149.46 mph. 1.204et - 60 foot, So Far....