Naturally the data log didn't record. Of course. The dyno shows MPH and HP /TQ no rpms. We just did a quick few pulls to see where the car was at. This was my fault for not getting the tuner to put RPMS on the sheet.

Since I had to Data log I went to the learn tables. I had recently cleared them (imported to base) So there wasn't much learning to read. that showed me that at 5k RPMS and above the car didn't add any fuel. We did some street testing today.

Around 5k it was going lean, like, 14 and 15 to 1. I added a bunch of fuel up there and did several 1st gear pulls. got the afrs to stabilize around 12.5 I added a few degrees of timing and then pulled some, doing seat of the pants tuning and listening to how the engine was running.

After a few hrs the engine is more responsive and pulls much harder at the top end than it did before the work today. One thing that is bugging me is the TPS shows 80% However the throttle is wide open. On my Holley HP ECU the TPS autoset feature works and adjusts this. However with the sniper, there isnt a TPS autoset feature, at least one I can find. Ive got an email to my old tuner who taught me on my HP setup.