Originally Posted by Sinitro
Originally Posted by sthemi
Indoor storage,
One car has a tan flannel cover from Cal Covers, about 25 years old, has done a great job of protecting the finish, but the car is dusty all the time, my other car has a Dust Stop from Cal Covers, and it protects the car and keeps it nearly dust free.

Covers from California Car Covers are all made by CoverCraft..
1 problem I have had with their car covers is their internal liner material can leave a heavy film of dust... mad Makes little sense to cover a clean dust-free car than remove the cover only to find another layer of dust from the cover.
I did buy an lite-weight indoor cover for my RR from California Car Covers that was made out of like a nylon material and it didn't leave any dust layer...

Just my $0.02... wink

I don't believe that to be true as this https://www.calcarcover.com/ California Car Cover company was making covers was around years before Cover Craft. Cal Car Cover was around making and selling their own multi material custom fit covers under the name Beverly Hills Motoring Accessories way back in the '70's. I'm going to have to check this out. Could be but would be surprising to me.

EDIT: WOW Cover Craft has been around since 1965 shock shock so you're probably right up up never knew that blush

Mike

Last edited by A12; 10/16/22 05:55 PM.