It definitely is slightly green.

The color inherently flops quite a bit depending on the lighting and how much sun it's getting, and I'd have to say that's probably my favorite thing about it.

The sprayout is on the old cut off door skin and pretty large (about 1' x 2') so I could really get a feel for it.
I moved it to various places outdoors while I worked on the car with the service door open.
As outdoor conditions would change, I'd take a peek to the side to check it out as clouds rolled by/sun would get brighter and so on.
The more I looked at it, the more I loved it. Couple times I had to step out for a closer look.

I will also say this is the second sprayout I've attempted.
The first was through Tamco and, although it was a beautiful color it did not flop to green, it was a little too gold/beige and totally missed the mark.
This second was through PPG and as expected + as everyone says it was right on the money, no need to change anything about it.

Was expecting problems and ended up a little surprised how user friendly it was to spray.
Two medium wet coats of base and it looked great. Could have stopped there.
I had a little left in the cup so I did an orientation coat just to see how it would behave, but TBH it did not seem to need it.

Of course staying consistent with the technique throughout the whole car (especially in awkward places like inside the trunk and so on) is the actual struggle there, and the challenge is to adapt and overcome.

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri