This is just for yall's information from my personal experience since I have mentioned before I have never seen a bad roller on an MDS lifter and never seen a bad one in a 6.4. I have replaced a mountain of cams in these hemis from 09-14 model years.

I just found my first MDS lifter roller failure and resulting destroyed cam, it is in a 2014 6.4 I bought. I have done tons of cam lifter replacements in 5.7s from 09 - 13 This is the ONLY roller and cam failure I have seen in a 6.4, it is the latest model year roller failure I have seen. It is the early small needle roller just like all the other failed roller I have seen (since I noticed the difference). My personal 6.4 I put in my 2011 came with the larger needles from a 2014 that the truck burned to the ground and did not have a failed roller. Oddly enough this is also the only truck engine I have seen built in the SRT block and everything has 2013 casting dates so my guess is they started "BGE" production for 2014 MY before they had enough BGE blocks. This gives me confidence the change over to the bigger needle bearings and the end of mass roller lifter failure as the middle or early 2014 MY production. I have replaced a couple of lifters in later year engines because they did not pump up but this is the latest roller and subsequent cam failure I have seen. All other lifters I have seen eat a cam were a failed roller on NON MDS cylinders. The cylinders and bearings in this engine look like new, very well cared for engine..

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!