With exception of the Safecraft fire system pending its install, all the other safety equipment is current and in-place now. In the past I've always used Simpson or CROW for belts and window net. Stroud for chute. I went with CROW again for camlock belt and window net. Nice stuff and crafted in USA by small friendly family owned business (Nevada). Will install the fire system after the track rental this month.

For clothing I've always used the Simpson stuff because when I tried on several brands the Simpson stuff was the most comfortable. Last week I realized my helmet Snell rating is no longer good, so I ordered a new one a few days ago from Summit. My old Simpson was made in the USA, but the new one was made in China (Simpson Bandit SA2020). I was a bit skeptical, but ordered it anyway. I was happy after receiving it today because the fit, and quality of parts and materials are far better than I expected. Before making the order I did check out helmets made in the USA, but I didn't like how any of the in-store available models fit when I tried them on (Impact, Racequip, etc).

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand"

- A. Einstein