Well we decided to go to Indy. I'm probably not 100% ready but we'll give it a shot. We tested a lot over the past couple months with our race motor which probably wasn't the smartest thing to do but we felt we had to just to get the car straightened out. Everybody might not know but I switched back to the car that I crashed back in 2019. it took me 20 passes to get id sorted out but I could see the difference right away. It was 3 to 4 hundreds faster than the other car I was driving. Not 100% sure what it is about that other car but I'm assuming it's electrical. it gives me bad O2 information . It's very hard to tune a pro stock car when you're not getting good data. Years ago I ran pretty good with a lot less horsepower than I have now. so I'm pretty confident this car is fast it is also 30 pounds lighter.
The problem is I have worn out my race motor and didn't have time to freshen it up. I probably should sat this one out and got ready for maple Grove but as they say it's a big go. Unfortunately I also broke my backup motor on a dyno last week so we're short-handed.
I got all the parts to be a 100% ready for Maple Grove but I got a good feeling that we'll be just fine this weekend.
Come by and say hello if you're at indy. I'll see you there thanks for always supporting us we use it for motivation thank you

Last edited by Alan Prusiensky; 08/31/22 11:36 PM.