Originally Posted by GomangoCuda
Most of us have watched/Watch Cleetus McFarland video's.
Never heard of him until his name came up in a Finnegan video a few days ago. Name sounds like a ”Dukes of Hazzard" character.

his name is actually Garrett....and Cleetus McFarland has always been his online avatar name since his start with 1320video, and it's fun. He has one of the fastest street cars in the country (I think Tom Bailey still holds the title) and is making the drag & drive events incredibly popular and great for the auto community. His online followers asked him to keep it mopar powered a few weeks back when he asked his viewers on what to do, and he did, so that's a huge win as he's a twin turbo LS everything kind guy.

just watched today's video of Corn Cobb ripping with the W2 in it....it's a ripper for sure, I just wish they'd thrown it on the dyno because I'm really curious as to the power it makes.

The Federal Government has not yet learned that you cannot legislate morality 1970 Coronet R/T FF4/FF8/V85/V1G 440/Auto/3.23 1970 Coronet R/T FK5/FK5/V8W/V1W 440/Auto/3.55 1970 Super Bee TX9/TX9/V8W/N96 383/Auto/3.91 1975 Duster 360 VS29L5 Daily Driver