Nearly any cable/satellite TV package has an equivalent available much cheaper in the streaming/internet version. But you must have strong reliable internet. That's a big hurdle for some. Older folks tend to shun streaming TV. Its understandable. On the surface it seems difficult and daunting. But once set up- its actually very easy to use. In fact where the cable and satellite remote has 1000 tiny buttons- the Amazon Fire Stick and Roku remote has under 13 buttons. My former mother in law at 71 years old FINALLY got so sick of her overpriced garbage and commercial filled bundle she had me set up a ROKU stick. She soon became proficient and subscribes and cancels various services on her own. My suggestion? If you are apprehensive to streaming tv yet have good internet do this. Buy a $35 ROKU streaming stick. Have a son daughter friend help you set it up. Start out viewing ONLY THE FREE services- there are a lot of them!!! Get familiar with streaming/viewing TV. Then consider a pay package thru Hulu or Sling- a package that mimics your current overpriced cable offering. Have it set up for your use and pay for the month. If you like it- cancel the expensive cable/satellite package and stick with the streaming preference. If you do not have reliable internet available the Star Link system may be an option. It is a satellite but is SIGNIFICANLTY BETTER than the service from the Direct TV type satellite.
https://www.starlink.com/

Last edited by 2boltmain; 08/21/22 04:49 PM.

Keep old mopars alive.