If I can get my old wheezy Thinkpad set up somewhere and get it working I’ll make an album.
I’ve been working from home most of the time for the last 2+ years and with that I found I can do most all my personal computer needs with my iPads.
Except downloading pics off my Canons and uploading and organizing them into my Flickr account. So I’d use my work laptop conveniently set up with multiple monitors on my desk at home, In the evening or weekends.
Last month they push a new security upgrade, and then I find Flickr blocked. realmad I can still see Moparts, FBBO and eBay and YouTube, my coworkers who are on Facebook say it’s still accessible, only other site now blocked I have found is Craigslist. I’m pissed, what is so risky about Flickr? One more thing to add to my “time to retire” list, then I can have my desk back, and buy a new PC to set up on it for a retirement present!
Sorry for my rant, this touches a nerve as I’ve been wanting to hang it up for a couple years, and then don’t, subsequently every irritant that come up at work has me hitting myself on the head saying why the heck am I still here?? realcrazy
I had a great time at the show. The Magnum was a big hit and I was pleasantly surprised when I pulled in, to find myself getting parked next to a real nice Plymouth Kit Car I’d never heard about even though it’s local.
Tim Costello shot it and mine after the show wrapped up for a possible MCG feature. Since I’d intended to renew MCG at the show and then they didn’t show, I started thinking about if it was worthwhile to subscribe anymore. I guess now I better resubscribe!
Enjoyed talking to friends and meeting new people more than seeing the cars for perhaps the first time ever at a show. Great weather, great people, great cars, can’t ask for more!