My fantastically bad luck may be changing the right way for a change (better knock on wood) LOL. The Columbia CDJR dealership in Tennessee where I dropped the truck off took a look at it and found a stuck exhaust valve and a bunch of metal shavings under the intake, so they ordered a new engine and said it would be ready on July 1st, but I held out little hope. I had to transport a 69 Dart GTS convertible to Hames Restoration in Mississippi so I headed down that way with my heavy duty open trailer. Just as I was dropping the car off I got the call, the truck was ready! So I headed over to Columbia, spent the night at a local motel (they really need more of them in that area) and got the truck in the morning. Took it for a short drive, everything seemed to be good, even the A/C was cold, so I loaded up and headed home and to my amazement the only traffic issue was just north of Nashville, no slowdown in Nashville for the first time ever! Did spend an hour and a half stopped dead on I-65 for an idiot who lost control of his open trailer and rolled the truck. Six ambulances and 10 cop cars later, they finally loaded everything up except the trailer which was still in a ball in the ditch on the side of the road. 340,000 miles on my chassis, 60K on the trans, and a brand new 5.7 hemi, thank you lifetime powertrain warranty, only $200 deductible for both! boogie

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!