Originally Posted by PhillyRag
Originally Posted by Jamey
Originally Posted by PhillyRag
Originally Posted by astjp2
You can thank all of the people who used products with methelene chloride, they sued and got it banned for public use because they were too stupid to wash their hands... I used to spray that s#it on with a bug sprayer to get enough volume to actually strip a large area....

And I guess you just cheerfully inhaled those fumes?

Well it hasn’t killed him yet!! Plus what’s the difference between using that type of stripper and smoking on a cigarette? Pretty sure more people have died from smoking than using paint stripper and cigarettes aren’t banned!

Oh Yea: and sniffing spray can paint hasn't banned it also. So why the reply that isn't pertinent about strippers?
That early remover was very very potent. Even outdoors the fumes were bad.

Your post wasn't exactly pertinent either. My point being why does the government feel the need to ban some things over others? I've used that paint stripper many times with no issues. If used properly, I don't see and issue. Put a warning label on it and you decide if you want to take the risk or not. I used cigarettes as an example as most people that use them know it can kill them but in the end, it's their decision.